My Immune system goes down when Im on steroid course.
Despite the claims that there is immunity on the course, from personal observations I will say that it is not! Since I fell ill both on the course and after it. Another thing is that after the immunity course there really is not and you need to be very careful. After the course, the testosterone is not yet produced, the hormone cortisol rages in the body and presses our immune system. Therefore, you need to restore your test as soon as possible and inhibit the catabolism process and then to protect yourself from the common cold.
To enhance immunity, it is important to saturate the body with all necessary substances (vitamins, macro and micro elements, saturated fatty acids, adaptogens). To do this, you need to use good biologically active complexes, supplements.
- Vitamins A, B5, C, D, F, PP are most important for immunity.
- Sports supplement amino acid Glutamine – retains muscle, speeds up the process of catabolic release and stimulates immunity.
- In the process of enhanced training, immunity is often reduced. Training leads to loss of glutamine, and some immune cells use it as fuel, so its lack can negatively affect the immune system.
- Glutamine counteracts cortisol preserving amino acids from destruction and thereby preserving our muscles.Glutamine should be taken with a very intense and severe training, including using doping. Only under these conditions it works effectively. If your training is at the level of easy gymnastics, then glutamine simply will not prove itself and it is useless.
- Particular attention should be paid to drugs that increase immunity directly. These are microelements Lithium, Zinc, Selenium. Pay attention to their availability in your complexes.
- Further increase the immunity of herbal preparations (extracts) of plants such as cat’s claw, ginseng, etc.
- Attention should be paid to preparations from Echinacea; For example the same advertised “Immunal” (better its analogue “tincture of echinacea,” the difference in price is about 10 times, and the active substance is one “Echinacea.”). Echinacea can suppress inflammation and stimulate the necessary part of immunity just as much as hormonal drugs. It can and sometimes needs to be taken by everyone during the autumn spring exacerbation and in the period of mass epidemics.
To improve immunity, it makes sense to take several drugs at the same time.
P.S. In the comments, we would ask you to write everything regarding immunity, your observations, advice, recommendations, treatment experience on the course and after …